Professor Jill White
Professor Jill White AM, RN, RM, MEd, PhD, MHPol.
• WHO Western Pacific Region Nursing Representative on the Nursing Now Campaign Global Board.
• Independent consultant in the areas of health education, regulation and policy 2018 to present.
• Professor Emerita, Faculty of Medicine & Health at the University of Sydney (Dean of the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Sydney from 2008-2015 and Fellow of the University Senate of the University of Sydney 2014-2017)
• Professor Emerita, Faculty of Health University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) (Dean of the Faculty of Nursing Midwifery and Health at the University of Technology, Sydney 1997-2008.)
• Inaugural Chair of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council 2010-2013
• Fulbright Senior Scholar, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, 2015
• Visiting Scholar with International Council of Nurses, Geneva 2015/6 and ICN Associate Director (Global Education) 2017/8
To learn more about other speaker?